Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

???

Reaction score
Is it just me or has DJI camera's just not catching on yet? There just don't seem to be a lot of people that are signing up on this forum so is that just a sign that GOPRO has this market cornered? I'm out all over Las Vegas and people are asking me about this camera an since I don't have a GOPRO I can't compare from on to the other? I know if I had the money I'd buy one or two more of DJI Camera's. Have a great day peep's... Oh spelling don't count and how about a thumbs up? Intel next time ?

I found this forum because I have a spark drone. I'm not real happy with the way DJI handles problems that follow with the spark drone. But I love the quality of their products. I just wish they would have put the quality of all their products into the spark drone. But either way I'm still sticking with DJI.. There are a few things DJI could have done with the spark drone like putting the antenna out the back of the Drone just like what they did on the front side. So far with DJI camera I haven't found any flaws yet? LOL and the next month or two I plan on buying a Mavic drone so when I invest the money on buying one along with more batteries Etc I want to make sure there's not issues. That's one of the reasons that I Stay in these forums so if an issue should come up then I'll be able to read about it. Anyway you peeps have a great one... if you like what you read give me a thumbs up thank you an take care....

DJI is running into a problem in the action cam game that everyone else runs into in the drone game: fighting the big dog.

GoPro still owns this space. Probably more so than DJI owns the drone space.

Add onto that DJI's lackluster support and follow-through on products and you have some people that are less likely to go the DJI route for action cams.

I have a pair of OSMO+s. Great cams, but more or less abandoned with some missing features. Mavic Air? Missing features that should be there.

Besides that I have not seen an Action in a store. Walmart, Best Buy, Target. All have the Action available online, but I have not seen any instore, whether it be stock or displays. Especially with Best Buy (who seem to have displays if not full video ads instore) for most stuff they are pushing, there isn't a presence there at all.

As much as I don't love DJI as a company the Action is a decentish camera. I'd put it on par with the GP7. Some things it does better, some things it does worse.

DJI is running into a problem in the action cam game that everyone else runs into in the drone game: fighting the big dog.

GoPro still owns this space. Probably more so than DJI owns the drone space.

Add onto that DJI's lackluster support and follow-through on products and you have some people that are less likely to go the DJI route for action cams.

I have a pair of OSMO+s. Great cams, but more or less abandoned with some missing features. Mavic Air? Missing features that should be there.

Besides that I have not seen an Action in a store. Walmart, Best Buy, Target. All have the Action available online, but I have not seen any instore, whether it be stock or displays. Especially with Best Buy (who seem to have displays if not full video ads instore) for most stuff they are pushing, there isn't a presence there at all.

As much as I don't love DJI as a company the Action is a decentish camera. I'd put it on par with the GP7. Some things it does better, some things it does worse.
I'm really glad to see someone else speaks some truth? I understand what your saying. I like DJI and the quality of there stuff but as I said there staff need's to do a lot of learning how to treat people out side of there country. You say what am I talking about? lol It's this about 3 or 4 months after I got my drone I was out flying it and out of no where my drone disconnected from the remote I did everything right to bring it home an it never did come back! There return home failed. So I called DJI an got you have to wait 24 to 48 hours for an email then they did there (I'm sorry) to hear that an over and over there (I'm sorry) got old along with given me the wrong info they said they had a link sent to me 4 or 5 time's to buy another drone cheaper but I never got those emails so I made a new screen name an then I got the email that they sent after I called DJI to tell them that link did not work only because something they did wrong! So it took something like 60 days or more stalling me from getting another drone what there reason for all the trouble we will never know? As I talk to other's in the spark forum most of them said it only took them 2 or 3 weeks for them to get a drone sent back to them, Now I was ask if I was rude or pissy I stayed calm all the way through saying please, thank you and so on. I did make sure to keep all the emails from both sides for future law suits to prove the B.S. There was more to this but I tried to cut it short to spare you the pain from all the reading...lol All the crap they put my through I steel stay a customer to them... I hope you understand what I'm talking about with how I tried to cut it short....

Honestly, I think there other cameras like the Dji osmo pocket are catching on because some people are using it for YouTube. But, I never really heard of the osmo action as I always thought it was a way to start a competition with GoPro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal