Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

3 days in Phoenix and Sedona. Osmo Pocket and Mavic Pro Platinum.

BingErr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Had a nice little 3 day vacation in Phoenix and Sedona this winter. It was the first time I used the Osmo Pocket hiking. Prior to the Pocket I used a larger gimbal with the GoPro 3 or 5 on it. I can say that the Osmo Pocket is so much more portable easy to use. I thought the 2 hour battery would be a limiting factor but it wasn't. After I used about 50% I just plugged it in to a portable battery and threw it in my hiking bag. Charged up really fast and never had to deal with a dead battery. Overall it was a really good trip and great first test of the Osmo Pocket.

Thanks man! We had a great short vacation, would definitely do it again. Not very expensive and BEAUTIFUL! Plus tons of wide open space to fly the drone and shoot hiking footage.
What software did you use for editing the footage? I've been to Sedona twice for a week each time and would go back again. Did Devils and Cathedral as well as any number of others. The short trail near the airport is a great sunset location.

What software did you use for editing the footage? I've been to Sedona twice for a week each time and would go back again. Did Devils and Cathedral as well as any number of others. The short trail near the airport is a great sunset location.
Thanks. We're def going back. Good tip.
I used Adobe Premiere for editing, but an older version.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryHood