Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Black Water Valley

ikkel

Reaction score
The Black Water is a source river of the river Viroin.
It's a valley full of beauty and hidden natural phenomena.
Historic buildings line the flanks of the valley and abandoned industrial buildings show the industrial past.

Everything is shot with the Osmo Pocket and Mavic Pro

Again, nice.

Too bad they can't find some reuse for those incredible stone buildings.

Reactions: ikkel
Again, nice.

Too bad they can't find some reuse for those incredible stone buildings.
Normally there were plans to make flats of it, but the invester took it's hands of it and no it's still standing there untill ?????? god now when.

The buildings are an old tannery built in 1876. It has been abandoned since 1980, so it has been empty for 30 years now.

The buildings are an old tannery built in 1876. It has been abandoned since 1980, so it has been empty for 30 years now.
I had one question I forgot to ask. Just curious. I see you post these in English. Do you also post in other languages?

I had one question I forgot to ask. Just curious. I see you post these in English. Do you also post in other languages?
I use english because it's a international language. The vid's that are shot in France get a French title, in German and Austria a German title, The ones in Belgium a English or French title. And so I have a big diversity in titles :)

Reactions: ff22
I use english because it's a international language. The vid's that are shot in France get a French title, in German and Austria a German title, The ones in Belgium a English or French title. And so I have a big diversity in titles :)
I barely get by in English. (g)

Reactions: ikkel
I barely get by in English. (g)
here in belgium (with only 11 million people) we have three official languages and that's french, dutch and german. And english is used often in the industry and a lot on television. So we go around with our languages.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal