Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Brewery GRAND OPENING. Shot with Mavic Air & Osmo Pocket (used internal mic for live music)

BingErr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Used the internal mic on the Pocket to record live music and it worked really well, probably because the bass wasn't amplified. In the past when I have recorded live music with the Pocket the audio is maxed out with every bass hit and unusable.

I attended a local brewery opening a couple of months ago (Whitewater, Castlewellan) but it was a lot more low-key, none of that pizzazz with the band and stuff, and it was before I got the Osmo Pocket so nothing to show for it other than the fact that I had a good day out and enjoyed sampling a few beers.

I attended a local brewery opening a couple of months ago (Whitewater, Castlewellan) but it was a lot more low-key, none of that pizzazz with the band and stuff, and it was before I got the Osmo Pocket so nothing to show for it other than the fact that I had a good day out and enjoyed sampling a few beers.

This is the biggest opening of a brewery I've seen in Rochester. I contacted one of the operators through facebook to see if they wanted me to make a follow-up video describing their beers and features of the facilities. If they say yes then I'm going to talk them into paying me in beer!

Last edited:
wish i could have been there. i live in the boon docks and have real chance to go to events like that. At least I have my home brew.

I've had good and bad homebrew, and good and bad microbrewery beer. Doesn't matter where you are if the beer tastes like crap. Just drink what you like where you like.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal