Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Camera filters for Dji osmo pocket camera filters for $105 ACCEPTING OFFERS! (Sold!)

Roslad

Reaction score
Cost is $105 dollars and they are brand new and unopened. Brand is Freewell. Camera Filters are on eBay for sale. Heres the link.

Last edited:
Cost is $140 dollars and they are brand new and unopened. Brand is freewell. Item is on eBay for sale.

Your link doesn't work :( however this set sells for $129 on Amazon so you may want to rethink your asking price :)
I have the Freewell 4K All day sets for the OA and the Mavic 2 Pro. They are really nice.

It cost more because it comes from the USA and not China. I hope this link works. Please let me know if otherwise. Should work though because it works for me on my phone. If it doesn’t work just look up the name of the camera filter on eBay and you should find it easily.

Last edited:
It cost more because it comes from the USA and not China. I hope this link works. Please let me know if otherwise. Should work though because it works for me on my phone. If it doesn’t work just look up the name of the camera filter on eBay and you should find it easily.

Don't get me wrong you're welcome to sell them for whatever you want I was just letting you know that Amazon in the US has them for less. Amazon.com : Freewell All Day - 4K Series - 8Pack ND4, ND8, ND16, Cpl, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL, ND64/PL Camera Lens Filters Compatible with DJI Osmo Pocket : Gateway

Reactions: Roslad
Ok. Thanks for letting me know! These are now $105 dollars on eBay and they have fast shipping! I will accept offers!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal