Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Clod in the house

dirkclod

Reaction score
Glad to see another DronePilots forum and hope to see some familiar faces here . (y)

Reactions: clackey
Well I started in our first forum as a member flying a FC40 then as time went on and just kept getting newer drones and DronePilots started and we now have 13 forums I believe. I Mod in 5 of them .
I was asked by an Admin if I wanted to try my hand at it being I was on so much so that was it .
I am a member in all DronePilots Forums .

Reactions: BingErr and ff22
Well I started in our first forum as a member flying a FC40 then as time went on and just kept getting newer drones and DronePilots started and we now have 13 forums I believe. I Mod in 5 of them .
I was asked by an Admin if I wanted to try my hand at it being I was on so much so that was it .
I am a member in all DronePilots Forums .
Cool! Thanks for telling us!

You're welcome.
Hi dirkclod, welcome to OsmoPilots. There are a few of us here from the *pilots forums. In my case I got my Osmo Pocket to supplement my drone footage. In cases when it's too windy for my Mavic Pro (or I simply don't need the height the drone offers) the Osmo Pocket comes into its own. I'm still considering the addition of an Osmo Action to my gadget collection but for now I'm happy with the Mavic and the Pocket.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal