Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

DJI GO not working with iOS 14.4.2

Chrislaf

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with their OM2 not working with the latest version of iOS (14.4.2). When I launch DJI GO a message pops up asking to turn on Bluetooth. Bluetooth is already on and my iPhone XR is paired with the OSMO mobile 2 but GO is not recognizing it and therefore won't work. This same iPhone has previously worked with this OM2 and DJI GO so the only thing I can think of is that the iOS updates have somehow disabled the GO app. Note that the GO app works fine with my Phantom 3 Standard drone with the same iPhone (but it doesn't use bluetooth). Also Filmic Pro software works fine with the OM2 and the iPhone so for now that is my fall back.

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem and if there are any work-arounds as I doubt whether DJI will be motivated to fix it since the OM2 is 2 generations old.

Chris

Had the same happen on iOS 15.2.1 iPhone XR. The solution is to remove the app, unbind OSMO Mobile from Bluetooth devices and start over. I really did not want to reinstall the app because I had lots of drone stuff in it but there is no other way around it. After reinstall OSMO Mobile works again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryHood