Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

DJI Mimo app cannot find Osmo Action

jl1030

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to this forum.

I bought the Action end of May, activated it via the Mimo app on Android straight away.

Used it for some time lapse and videos last weekend, and when I tried to pair with my Android phone, it was searching for my Action, but around 10secs later, prompts me no Osmo found.
My phone and my Action are both right next to each other. Bluetooth was on.

Anyone got the same problem?

Cheersunnamed.jpg

Hi all,

New to this forum.

I bought the Action end of May, activated it via the Mimo app on Android straight away.

Used it for some time lapse and videos last weekend, and when I tried to pair with my Android phone, it was searching for my Action, but around 10secs later, prompts me no Osmo found.
My phone and my Action are both right next to each other. Bluetooth was on.

Anyone got the same problem?

CheersView attachment 36
Have you checked the Action's WIRELESS settings again. Swipe down and hit the Settings icon and then scroll to find Wireless - tweak those and see if any changes help. Good luck

Have you checked the Action's WIRELESS settings again. Swipe down and hit the Settings icon and then scroll to find Wireless - tweak those and see if any changes help. Good luck

Tried it all, nothing works

That''s the point, I need to get the connection working before I can Firmware update

You can download a ZIP file from the DJI support site, unzip it and place the xxxx.bin file in the root directory/folder of the sd-card and restart the camera. It will then load the firmware.

Reactions: Fozzy
Just installed the new firmware on mine it's much quicker to connect than previously

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal