Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Downloading?

Kingfisher 5

Reaction score
I've got the Mimo app on a Samsung Galaxy S2 - android 7 - the app searches for the camera for ages and connected once then lost it again before I had time to do anything. Camera works OK and records but I can't download anything to either the tablet or a Doro phone, both of which have downloaded the app successfully. I can download to my laptop and playback just using my normal pic site (Play Memories) but the panning is all jerky.
Anything I'm not doing? - any advice would help before I return it! I am not an IT expert so nothing to technical please! All I've done so far is follow the instructions!
The W-Fi signal here is not great so maybe it's that? Otherwise I'm going to have to go to MacDonalds once a week and that's a fate worse than death!

Been having no issues here on a Motorola play. Also using the wifi block without issues.
Do have the same problem on Mimo app when connected via the USB C connector?

Been having no issues here on a Motorola play. Also using the wifi block without issues.
Do have the same problem on Mimo app when connected via the USB C connector?
Yes, I can't figure out how to transfer pics/vids from the Mimo app to my tablet gallery after downloading from the camera. Also I can't see pics or play videos stored on the Mimo app without the Osmo Pocket being connected - is this right?

Yep that's correct. In Mimo app while connected you have an option to select & download vids & pics. Mimo app wont auto download. There is the potential to completely take up all your phone storage if it does that.

I use Google photos, when downloading via Mimo on a mobile phone. It makes a nice option for sharing while travelling.

Yep that's correct. In Mimo app while connected you have an option to select & download vids & pics. Mimo app wont auto download. There is the potential to completely take up all your phone storage if it does that.

I use Google photos, when downloading via Mimo on a mobile phone. It makes a nice option for sharing while travelling.
Thanks for that - I've got Google photos on my tablet but I can't figure out how to get the Videos and photos from the Mimo app to my Google photos gallery on the tablet - not very IT literate, as you might have guessed!

Fully understand, after all these years somehow the IT world still cannot keep things smart & simple.

On your Android tablet, opening Google photos.

There is a menu control (3 dots) usually on top right corner.

Be sure to switch on "Backup & Sync" in Google photos.

If it is switched on ... every time you download a photo to your tablet from MIMO, is should also automatically upload to your google photo account.

Good luck

Fully understand, after all these years somehow the IT world still cannot keep things smart & simple.

On your Android tablet, opening Google photos.

There is a menu control (3 dots) usually on top right corner.

Be sure to switch on "Backup & Sync" in Google photos.

If it is switched on ... every time you download a photo to your tablet from MIMO, is should also automatically upload to your google photo account.

Good luck
Thanks very much once again … I'll try it. Just now the wi-fi signal is so poor that I can't even raise the Mimo app! Currently 1.4 mbps. I'll let you know how I get on when I get a better signal! 'I'll try the Google pics with the card in a reader and see if that works.

Thanks very much once again … I'll try it. Just now the wi-fi signal is so poor that I can't even raise the Mimo app! Currently 1.4 mbps. I'll let you know how I get on when I get a better signal! 'I'll try the Google pics with the card in a reader and see if that works.
Haha! Finally cracked it! I found the little download symbol on the video in Mimo and it downloaded straight to my tablet … simple! Hadn't noticed it before - I reckon another 40 years I'll maybe get the hang of computers, tablets, phones etc.
Thanks again … Tim.

Haha! Finally cracked it! I found the little download symbol on the video in Mimo and it downloaded straight to my tablet … simple! Hadn't noticed it before - I reckon another 40 years I'll maybe get the hang of computers, tablets, phones etc.
Thanks again … Tim.
Woo hoo ... congratulations LOL. I have no idea why IT have to make some of the most important things hard to find using the smallest symbols they can find @L@

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal