Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Driving up to Sunrise (place, not time of day) at Mt Rainier National Park. Using the Osmo Action

What state is this located in? Seems like lots of fun!

What state is this located in? Seems like lots of fun!
I think that everything I've posted so far is Washington State except for the Hollywood Bowl and Getty stuff.

Reactions: Roslad
LOL ... Have had a Hero 7 for the past year, was curious to see how it compares. Bought the OSMO Pocket recently and seeing some amazing 4K quality stills. Keep enjoying the Action. Maybe we will cross paths on an alp in central Europe. (living in Vienna).

Still not sure about the OsmoPilots forum, seems a bit of a dud compared with the Mavic Pilots site. Maybe it will pick up.

LOL ... Have had a Hero 7 for the past year, was curious to see how it compares. Bought the OSMO Pocket recently and seeing some amazing 4K quality stills. Keep enjoying the Action. Maybe we will cross paths on an alp in central Europe. (living in Vienna).

Still not sure about the OsmoPilots forum, seems a bit of a dud compared with the Mavic Pilots site. Maybe it will pick up.
This is my first action camera. But I tend to do less "action" than when I was a bit younger. But hope to use it a bit in the Dolomites in a Feb cross-country ski trip.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal