Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Firmware Update 092119

Lightbg

Reaction score
Turned on my Osmo Pocket and the Mimo app flashed a notice that a firmware update is available. Some highlights are improved face tracking and shooting in 2.7K.

Jake

As stated- .."

1. Added 2.7K resolution for video
  2. Optimized phase detection auto focus
  3. Optimized focus when shooting at night (fireworks)
  4. Improved sensitivity of the Extension Rod buttons
  5. Added focus correction algorithm for Motionlapse"

Reactions: Lightbg
Anyone heard if we can expect an update to include a STREAMING capability much like the Mavic drones and such?!?! Be nice since, to me, it seems this was one of the main reasons for design. What I mean is, it seems it fits exactly in that groove- stability, resolution compact size etc.

Anyone heard if we can expect an update to include a STREAMING capability much like the Mavic drones and such?!?! Be nice since, to me, it seems this was one of the main reasons for design. What I mean is, it seems it fits exactly in that groove- stability, resolution compact size etc.
Unfortunately the Osmo Pocket doesn't have the hardware built-in for streaming. They could probably add it into the firmware but you would still need to buy the optional wireless module. I've seen a lot of requests for streaming capability both here and on the DJI forum and built-in wireless connectivity may be something DJI will consider for the Osmo Pocket 2 if they decide to make one. If they do I'd like to see GPS added as well.

Reactions: jag32266

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal