Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Greetings off a Phantom/Mavic/Osmo pilot from Manchester UK.

t0mb0la

Reaction score
Hello fellow pilots and best of luck to you all with being lucky in the prize draw.

I would love to have the DJI Osmo Action Camera for the zip wire ride on my upcoming short break to Wales. Unfortunately, end of June, so the draw is a little too late for that :p

It is hard to justify the cost to myself right now, as I'm currently learning to drive and saving toward a car.
Still, I am seriously tempted, but have been considering some of the cheaper options for head mounting; sadly the original DJI Osmo I have is just too big to strap on my head and probably not permitted by the organizer.

I've been looking at the Olfie One Five as an alternative, but at 100-150GBP my concern is I'd be ultimately disappointed with the quality and regret not saving for DJI's new offering instead.

Good luck and best wishes to you all.
Tom

Reactions: Murray Martz
Welcome to the forum! I hope you get your car soon!

Reactions: t0mb0la
Hello fellow pilots and best of luck to you all with being lucky in the prize draw.

I would love to have the DJI Osmo Action Camera for the zip wire ride on my upcoming short break to Wales. Unfortunately, end of June, so the draw is a little too late for that :p

It is hard to justify the cost to myself right now, as I'm currently learning to drive and saving toward a car.
Still, I am seriously tempted, but have been considering some of the cheaper options for head mounting; sadly the original DJI Osmo I have is just too big to strap on my head and probably not permitted by the organizer.

I've been looking at the Olfie One Five as an alternative, but at 100-150GBP my concern is I'd be ultimately disappointed with the quality and regret not saving for DJI's new offering instead.

Tom
A smaller action camera would be the GoPro Session but it's a deal breaker for me because you can't swap batteries. Having extra charged batteries is a must for everything I do.

Tom
oh... and welcome to the forum. :D

A smaller action camera would be the GoPro Session but it's a deal breaker for me because you can't swap batteries. Having extra charged batteries is a must for everything I do.

I couldn't agree more about having removal rechargeable batteries, the more the merrier.
I'm also a big fan of the DJI power bank adapter I can connect to my Mavic Pro batteries.; the power lasts for hours and is ideal for those devices which will run from USB power and those that don't, just need a USB charger for the batteries.

Reactions: Roslad
I couldn't agree more about having removal rechargeable batteries, the more the merrier.
I'm also a big fan of the DJI power bank adapter I can connect to my Mavic Pro batteries.; the power lasts for hours and is ideal for those devices which will run from USB power and those that don't, just need a USB charger for the batteries.
For sure rechargeable batteries are the best and the dock is even better.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal