Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Harbour Museum Hamburg

Tauchloewe

Reaction score
Hey Guys, used a sunny and windless day to do some - "thanks" to Corona no people - pics of Harbour cranes and old Harbour Train.

Looking forward to get your feedback :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ff22
Nice job. I liked the cuts/transitions as you flew over the train - just enough, cut/fade and more. I'm impressed by the Mavic Mini. How long have you had it?

Thanks! :)
Startet with Phantom 3 a while ago, now I got the Mavic Pro 1 and the mini, the mini more or less since DJI announced it.
Very nice one. For short distance in view sessions totally fine, everything else I take the Pro. Fly over the Elbe for example... would not do this with the Mini..

Reactions: ff22
Thanks! :)
Startet with Phantom 3 a while ago, now I got the Mavic Pro 1 and the mini, the mini more or less since DJI announced it.
Very nice one. For short distance in view sessions totally fine, everything else I take the Pro. Fly over the Elbe for example... would not do this with the Mini..
Lately, I've had the bug/urge to get a mini but I'm not really sure I need a second drone. I have the zoom but think that the smaller mini might get out more since it is more portable.

I"ve been reading threads about it and it sounds interesting but a bit more limited - wind speed, even seeing the smaller drone as it moves away.

I tried the Air and gave it back due to the distance limitation. The Mini has the more or less same challenge but with the lower size and rest is more or less the same. Love it for just take it when I know there there is nothing special on my way but if ... ;-) Or doing pics from low distance small things like harbour cranes here around Hamburg. Not really needed but nice toy ;-)
Wind is not really an issue, I was positive surprised. Not much more worse than the Mavic Pro, really surprising . Small fighter :-D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal