Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Hello from Belgium

ikkel

Reaction score
Hi i'm a osmo pocket and mavic pro owner from Belgium who just discovered this forum.
I have the Osmo Pocket from the beginning that it came out and I love that little camera.
I almost always blend my osmo shots with the mavic shots (except when i'm in a NFZ, then it's osmo only) and that's a great combination.

Hope to meet lot's of other owners here.
And as a treat here is the teaser of my France instalment where I had a 3week holiday in september.

Reactions: ff22
Hi i'm a osmo pocket and mavic pro owner from Belgium who just discovered this forum.
I have the Osmo Pocket from the beginning that it came out and I love that little camera.
I almost always blend my osmo shots with the mavic shots (except when i'm in a NFZ, then it's osmo only) and that's a great combination.

Hope to meet lot's of other owners here.
And as a treat here is the teaser of my France instalment where I had a 3week holiday in september.

Very nice teaser. Welcome to the forum. Hopefully, it will become more popular. You are lucky you live so close to France. I've got to fly over an ocean! (g) But I will be in the Dolomites in Feb for cross-country skiing but probably won't take the Zoom - just the Osmo Action.

Reactions: ikkel
Our Ardennes and the piece of Germany that lays next to our country are also very nice to fly and film. Even in Holland, the land of water and windmills is very interesting.
Hopefully that the forum will become popular, the osmo serie's are outstanding.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal