Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Hello from Los Angeles

DoctorId

Reaction score
Ive been a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom pilot, and have a DJI Osmo mobile. The Osmo mobile is great, but found it cumbersome to attach the phone each time I wanted to use it, and calibrating it. So far haven't used the Pocket much but looking forward to learning more about it.

Ive been a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom pilot, and have a DJI Osmo mobile. The Osmo mobile is great, but found it cumbersome to attach the phone each time I wanted to use it, and calibrating it. So far haven't used the Pocket much but looking forward to learning more about it.
I will welcome you. I've had the Action for a few weeks, taken it on a few hikes and bike rides.

But if I can take us slightly off-welcome topic. I'm heading down to LA in a few weeks to visit my sister. I'm not sure how much of a chauffeur she's willing to be but do you have any recommendation for where to fly. She's in Agoura Hills but we range from there both north and south. Thanks

You should head over kanan dune road which will take you over the hills to Malibu. Either stopping along Kanan or going to one of the malibu beach’s would be a great place to fly. I don’t know where/if there are restrictions.

Reactions: ff22
You should head over kanan dune road which will take you over the hills to Malibu. Either stopping along Kanan or going to one of the malibu beach’s would be a great place to fly. I don’t know where/if there are restrictions.
Yes, it is the restrictions I'm concerned about. I have not gotten up the courage to fly out over water. I did fly over a frozen pond in a sublime snowy landscape but even there I did not venture far.

Welcome. I don't always attach the phone when I'm using the Pocket. Sometimes I just attach the wheel and shoot.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal