Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Hello from the Pacific Northwest!

Reaction score
A hearty hello from the land of rain and mud here in the Pacific Northwest! I filmed for years with the original DJI Osmo until it finally broke down on me. Here's one of the many videos I created using it.

I've just recently started using the Osmo Action, which I'm really liking so far. I'm planning to use it as a quick and easy filming option for when I can't have my Nikon Z6, or when it happens to be out of reach.

I fly drones, do camera gear reviews, and film nature videos on my youtube channel: Illuminationsfromtheattic

I also keep a blog where I post photos, stories, written gear reviews, and opinion pieces: Illuminations from the attic

Reactions: ff22
A hearty hello from the land of rain and mud here in the Pacific Northwest! I filmed for years with the original DJI Osmo until it finally broke down on me. Here's one of the many videos I created using it.

I've just recently started using the Osmo Action, which I'm really liking so far. I'm planning to use it as a quick and easy filming option for when I can't have my Nikon Z6, or when it happens to be out of reach.

I fly drones, do camera gear reviews, and film nature videos on my youtube channel: Illuminationsfromtheattic

I also keep a blog where I post photos, stories, written gear reviews, and opinion pieces: Illuminations from the attic
Welcome from another resident of the pacific northWET. Very nice video and well edited.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal