Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Help resetting osmo 3

Bigbird48

Reaction score
I bought a new osmos 3 and after getting it setting up and I decided its nothing I really will use. So how do I delete my info and set it back to factory so I can sell it?

I haven't visited this site for a while...not a lot of action over here. Does it matter if you reset to factory defaults? Who ever buys it off you will have to download the MIMO app and install it on their mobile phone and figure anybody with the app could use the O-3. Maybe no warranty but that's what you get buying used.

To operate it? Maybe try to have someone download the MIMO app and see if the bluetooth will connect to their phone. Like most BT devices I just thought once connected it will continue to work from the last device. Actually I don't know and I've never tried it.

IIRC I used the same registration password as I did on my Mavic Pro...I actually don't recall how I registered the Osmo-3. I have only one DJI account.

Tell us of your results. A buddy of mine wanted to borrow my O-3 and that might make a difference.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal