Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Hi from Las Vegas NV

Mike Flys

Reaction score
Hey all.
I'm a long time member of Mavic Pilots, and Commercial Drone Pilots. Besides the several drones I own, I own and OSMO Plus, OSMO Mobile 2, OSMO Pocket.
Not sure if I will buy the OSMO action cam, but maybe I will win one!

For my day job I'm a Real Estate photographer, doing all forms of photography and video. Drone, DSLR/Tri-Pod, 360, Matterport,...

In my spare time I do more artsy photos/video of landscapes and of the fun things my wife and I do. I also design and print all sorts of 3d stuff, camera mounts, drone parts,....

I'm looking forward to interacting on this forum.
Mike

Reactions: Murray Martz
Hello from Wisconsin! Starting to get cold here in August...

Hey all.
I'm a long time member of Mavic Pilots, and Commercial Drone Pilots. Besides the several drones I own, I own and OSMO Plus, OSMO Mobile 2, OSMO Pocket.
Not sure if I will buy the OSMO action cam, but maybe I will win one!

For my day job I'm a Real Estate photographer, doing all forms of photography and video. Drone, DSLR/Tri-Pod, 360, Matterport,...

In my spare time I do more artsy photos/video of landscapes and of the fun things my wife and I do. I also design and print all sorts of 3d stuff, camera mounts, drone parts,....

I'm looking forward to interacting on this forum.
Mike
Welcome. I'd love to see your drone vids from around Vegas. Worth it to bring my drone next time I'm there??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal