Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Hi from Northern Ireland

The Fat Contoller

Reaction score
Thanks to Mavicpilots, and now this forum, my wife is going to feel very neglected. More gadgets, more time spent on my laptop. This is going to cost me.

Reactions: BingErr
Thanks to Mavicpilots, and now this forum, my wife is going to feel very neglected. More gadgets, more time spent on my laptop. This is going to cost me.
Welcome! My fiance and I loved Ireland and Northern Ireland. I'd love to see some of your shots and footage. HEre's a little rundown of our trip we took this year.

Post your youtube channel please. I'd love to see regular updates from Ireland.

Welcome! My fiance and I loved Ireland and Northern Ireland. I'd love to see some of your shots and footage. HEre's a little rundown of our trip we took this year.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......Canadian flag! We are EVERYWHERE!!!

Ah, the joys of travelling. I'm lucky, visiting anywhere in Ireland just involves a drive for me. I haven't done much on youtube, what little I have is here but I hope to get some more uploaded now that I've got the Osmo Pocket to play with. Plenty of photos of Ireland (North and South) and other places here if you're interested. It's my personal website, just a hobby, and no pretence or intention of being a professional :).

Ah, the joys of travelling. I'm lucky, visiting anywhere in Ireland just involves a drive for me. I haven't done much on youtube, what little I have is here but I hope to get some more uploaded now that I've got the Osmo Pocket to play with. Plenty of photos of Ireland (North and South) and other places here if you're interested. It's my personal website, just a hobby, and no pretence or intention of being a professional :).
Great photos on your website. I'll sub your youtube channel in the morning since it's blocked right now (at work)

Great photos on your website. I'll sub your youtube channel in the morning since it's blocked right now (at work)
Thanks BingErr. If you like the scenery of Ireland I suspect you would also like Scotland which is quite similar. I've a trip planned to Blair Atholl in the Scottish Highlands in a couple of weeks time followed a few days later by a trip to Carlow in South East Ireland, watch for upcoming photos. Quite a lot of tourism to Ireland tends to focus on Wicklow because of its proximity to Dublin (You can visit the Wicklow Mountains and the monastic village of Glendalough in the space of a few hours). I prefer to go further South towards Carlow and Kilkenny which are a bit less 'touristy'. The Barrow Way is an excellent way to spend a few days, quiet relaxing walks and plenty of Irish pubs, Monastic ruins, and even one or two whiskey distilleries nearby. Sláinte .

Thanks BingErr. If you like the scenery of Ireland I suspect you would also like Scotland which is quite similar. I've a trip planned to Blair Atholl in the Scottish Highlands in a couple of weeks time followed a few days later by a trip to Carlow in South East Ireland, watch for upcoming photos. Quite a lot of tourism to Ireland tends to focus on Wicklow because of its proximity to Dublin (You can visit the Wicklow Mountains and the monastic village of Glendalough in the space of a few hours). I prefer to go further South towards Carlow and Kilkenny which are a bit less 'touristy'. The Barrow Way is an excellent way to spend a few days, quiet relaxing walks and plenty of Irish pubs, Monastic ruins, and even one or two whiskey distilleries nearby. Sláinte .
Please post your Scotland vids. I'd love to see them! Scotland is def on our list. Thanks for the suggestions.

Just watched the videos of your Ireland trip, great footage. I've been to a number of those places, others I haven't. You missed some places too but there's no way to cover it all in one go. If you're coming back again I can point you in the right direction. I saw you passed by Molly's Yard when you were in Belfast's Queen's University area, hope you called in to try it - they do a great lunch/dinner and serve a great range of craft ales from a local brewery. It's not in my immediate area but we travel there for a night out two or three times a year.

Just watched the videos of your Ireland trip, great footage. I've been to a number of those places, others I haven't. You missed some places too but there's no way to cover it all in one go. If you're coming back again I can point you in the right direction. I saw you passed by Molly's Yard when you were in Belfast's Queen's University area, hope you called in to try it - they do a great lunch/dinner and serve a great range of craft ales from a local brewery. It's not in my immediate area but we travel there for a night out two or three times a year.
Good tips. Not sure when we're going back but it sure was a good time. We didn't spend a lot of time in Dulbin so next time we'd probably eat and visit more places in the city.;

Enjoy your time on your trip while it lasts!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal