Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Hiking Sauk Mt

ff22

Reaction score
August 26, 2020. Sauk Mt is locatied along Washington Hwy 20, the North Cascades Highway. Further to the east it crosses the North Cascades National Park and views east from the summit look over peaks in the park. It was taken with the DJI Osmo Action Camera. The main river in the view is the Skagit River and the peak looks down on the confluence of the Sauk and Skagit Rivers. The Skagit flow down from Canada and the City of Seattle owns dams along the Skgit which provide power to the city owned electric utility. One of those dams by treaty backs up water into Canada. Mt Baker is a glacier clad volano 3,286 m or 10,781 ft tall located about 15 or so miles from the Canada Border. In a sweep to the east, Glacier Peak is also visible - another glacier clad volcano. Glacier is 10,525 ft or 3,207 m.

Sauk Mt

Last edited:
Reactions: ikkel
Nice place where you went, I love mountains. Unfortunally due to covid no (high) moutains this trip, but the black forrest in Germany and the Vosges in France are also bulgy and beautifull. Hopefully we have some good weather the next two weeks so that I can take a lot of shots :)

Reactions: ff22
Nice place where you went, I love mountains. Unfortunally due to covid no (high) moutains this trip, but the black forrest in Germany and the Vosges in France are also bulgy and beautifull. Hopefully we have some good weather the next two weeks so that I can take a lot of shots :)
Well, I would have liked other hikers to wear more masks. I'd guess about 60-70% wore them. And the switchbacks leading up are very narrow and the hillside is very steep so it is not easy to find places to pass each other.

But I hope you find some interesting and scenic places to film.

Reactions: ikkel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal