Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Howdy from deep in the heart of Texas

RBacio

Reaction score
Actually, more like North Texas, specifically Dallas. Enjoying my P3, Mavic Pro and Osmo Pocket. I get some great footage with my Osmo Pocket on my Boosted Board Stealth while the Mavic is following me around in Active Track and GoPro mounted to my board. Crazy how many different perspectives 1 person can get in a single event. Howdy to all, hope to learn a little from everyone else's experiences and find out more about the Osmo Action.

Reactions: Roslad and clackey
Actually, more like North Texas, specifically Dallas. Enjoying my P3, Mavic Pro and Osmo Pocket. I get some great footage with my Osmo Pocket on my Boosted Board Stealth while the Mavic is following me around in Active Track and GoPro mounted to my board. Crazy how many different perspectives 1 person can get in a single event. Howdy to all, hope to learn a little from everyone else's experiences and find out more about the Osmo Action.
I've used my Mavic Air to track my Meepo Board (knock off Boosted board) and handheld the osmo pocket, but I can't figure out how to mount the GoPro 7 without it falling off or vibrating too much. Please list your channel. I'd love to see what you are doing different.
Mine is www.youtube.com/c/bingerr
Thanks!!!
And welcome to the forum

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryHood