Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

I am too new to the Osmo Action and forgot to take it along on today's hike.

ff22

Reaction score
Here is what is missed:

Attachments

• IMG_20190701_1126040-panorama.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 16
A couple days ago, I was at a place like that and I forgot to hit the record button...

A couple days ago, I was at a place like that and I forgot to hit the record button...
Well, when wandering the Getty Center I hit the record button but could not figure out why I did not see anything - taking off the lens cap helped. I actually did the blunder about 3 or 4 times.

The other thing I forget is that it is also a STILL camera.

Did you ever contact Dji to see if you could get a replacement? Maybe the sun was on the camera for too long? I’m not really sure.

I hate when you bring everything except that one cable or battery that you NEED to record. Or forget to hit the record button. Or worse, you record the whole thing then lose the SD card before you can edit the footage. Or you record it, off load the footage, then accidently delete it from your laptop before you edit it. I've done that one too.

I hate when you bring everything except that one cable or battery that you NEED to record. Or forget to hit the record button. Or worse, you record the whole thing then lose the SD card before you can edit the footage. Or you record it, off load the footage, then accidently delete it from your laptop before you edit it. I've done that one too.
Bad luck right there.

Or arrive in Norway for the start of a three week cross-country ski trip, walk around Oslo in the snow to visit the outdoor sculpture park and find your sd-card is at home in the USA!!! Luckily I discovered it before we left the urban area.

That is a beautiful picture though. Just captured on your cell phone?
I might have taken my Panasonic Point/shoot since I was on that hike particularly for the Bear Grass display. But as I wrote in another thread - I no longer schlep along any slr/lens array if I want to drag my body up 2,000-3,000 feet.

But I did it again, this past week - about five miles from the house I realized that I forgot the Action for a day of hiking. And this is from my Blackberry KeyOne cell phone:

Or arrive in Norway for the start of a three week cross-country ski trip, walk around Oslo in the snow to visit the outdoor sculpture park and find your sd-card is at home in the USA!!! Luckily I discovered it before we left the urban area.
I like to make little hiding spots for extra SD cards for emergency purposes. I made a little cut in my styrofoam DJI Spark case so I could store an extra SD, I always put a few extra in the back pocket of my Mavic Air case. I've also taped one between my phone and phone case before. There are a million places you can hide extra SD cards, even it they are slower cards, it's better than NOT having one.

Reactions: ff22
I like to make little hiding spots for extra SD cards for emergency purposes. I made a little cut in my styrofoam DJI Spark case so I could store an extra SD, I always put a few extra in the back pocket of my Mavic Air case. I've also taped one between my phone and phone case before. There are a million places you can hide extra SD cards, even it they are slower cards, it's better than NOT having one.
I now do carry a spare sd-card (reg size) and micro cards. No room between my phone and its case since I have a Qi/wireless charging antenna wedged in there (g)

Now if I can figure out what I did with my Action's charger and the third battery. It is in this house somewhere!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal