Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

I understand keeping the the *.pilots motif, but are we really Osmo pilots?

mjbok

Reaction score
I also wish they would change the layout here. I prefer the layouts of all of the other board considering color scheme.

I love the mobile on the M2. But why? Spec wise the camera is no better and you have no control over it. I would imagine the Action would get some jello effect on it.

I love the mobile on the M2. But why? Spec wise the camera is no better and you have no control over it. I would imagine the Action would get some jello effect on it.
Actually surprising enough it was the Osmo Pocket that experienced horrible jello effect. The OSMO Action is good for getting skyward shots for bridge inspections and such, you just have to set it on timed shooting and let it go though.

Reactions: ff22
My Osmo Pocket flew out of my hand when I was out hiking a couple of weeks ago, does that count? Somehow, I don't think I'd like to attach it to my Mavic Pro.

Reactions: ff22
My Osmo Pocket flew out of my hand when I was out hiking a couple of weeks ago, does that count? Somehow, I don't think I'd like to attach it to my Mavic Pro.
That is why I have a lanyard attached to mine.

That is why I have a lanyard attached to mine.
Me too, but as I was taking it out of its case I got bit by a large horsefly and swatted it away without thinking, sending the Osmo spinning to the ground. It's just one of those things that happens no matter how much care you usually take.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank