Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

I want a camera

Reaction score
So I've been looking for a new camera to buy but I hate to go to stores and test them because they don't always work right. I guess this would be the same issue If I bought one of these cameras does it have night vision and I talking like what the military's have? I don't have a lot of money but there is something that I've been watching for the last 3 and a 1/2 years now but every time I go out and buy a new camcorder I end up taken it back because it is either not user-friendly meaning a normal person can't figure it out! Will I guess that would be it? I just want a camera that has night vison and easy to figure out how to operate it two very easy thing's. I would still like to have 2 or 3 camera's just to keep with me because of the things I do... No nothing illegal I'm just trying to get the video of something's before I post any of it. Thank you for reading

OMG No wonder no one is answering me there is only 80 people in this form? So that would be what about 1 and a 1/2 people that comes in here an hour? And yes I like talking to my self because I can finally win a argument and go to bed with out being mad. LOL This deservers to win a camera a lone then next time I go to answer a reply I can video tape it but I'll need two if them? The crazy dude is going to bed I just look over at the latest threads and I'm not the only one no getting replies… lol Hey Chuck can you give me a thumbs up? ok Thank you

So I've been looking for a new camera to buy but I hate to go to stores and test them because they don't always work right. I guess this would be the same issue If I bought one of these cameras does it have night vision and I talking like what the military's have? I don't have a lot of money but there is something that I've been watching for the last 3 and a 1/2 years now but every time I go out and buy a new camcorder I end up taken it back because it is either not user-friendly meaning a normal person can't figure it out! Will I guess that would be it? I just want a camera that has night vison and easy to figure out how to operate it two very easy thing's. I would still like to have 2 or 3 camera's just to keep with me because of the things I do... No nothing illegal I'm just trying to get the video of something's before I post any of it. Thank you for reading

Most of the night vision cameras I know of are either security cameras and trail cams. Most are made just for surveillance so you're not going to get AMAZING picture quality from it. So I doubt DJI or GoPro will be making night vision cams anytime soon.

However I did find this camera on Amazon. Handheld 4K camcorder with night vision.

Are you ghost hunting?

OMG No wonder no one is answering me there is only 80 people in this form? So that would be what about 1 and a 1/2 people that comes in here an hour? And yes I like talking to my self because I can finally win a argument and go to bed with out being mad. LOL This deservers to win a camera a lone then next time I go to answer a reply I can video tape it but I'll need two if them? The crazy dude is going to bed I just look over at the latest threads and I'm not the only one no getting replies… lol Hey Chuck can you give me a thumbs up? ok Thank you
You're posting in the "Industry News" section. Try "General Discussions"

Most of the night vision cameras I know of are either security cameras and trail cams. Most are made just for surveillance so you're not going to get AMAZING picture quality from it. So I doubt DJI or GoPro will be making night vision cams anytime soon.

However I did find this camera on Amazon. Handheld 4K camcorder with night vision.

Are you ghost hunting?
Thanks for your reply.
No ghost hunting but one even better then that? I have seen that camcorder before and what I'm looking for is that camcorder with a little more up to date things on it with easy to use. I ordered a camcorder from HSN last year but I could not figure most of it out so I sent it back. It said it had night vision on it and every time I put it on night vision on I could not see anything. Not sure if it was me or the camera oh an it had no eye hole to see through and what I'm trying to film the camcorder need's to have one because of the speed of the object. A camcorder with out the eye hole makes it hard to keep on the target.. I hope you understand what I described? lol Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal