Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

I won

I certainly applaud your enthusiasm, but...

Hopefully, this post is my receipt for a brand new DJI Osmo Action Camera...

So I wonder. When they say you have to post, do they mean you have to create a thread or just commenting in another person's thread is enough?

@clackey Can you please clarify this for us? Thanks in advance.

So I wonder. When they say you have to post, do they mean you have to create a thread or just commenting in another person's thread is enough?

@clackey Can you please clarify this for us? Thanks in advance.
I would suspect it is contributing.......commenting, starting new threads, more on the posting of new content though. I think it's a great way to get a lot of new content right off the bat. Clackey will for sure have the clarification on it.

Last edited:
Seems like a good way to encourage spam... if everyone is posting for a chance to win, but don't actually have one to discuss or contribute about.

Reactions: londonpilot
Does anyone still have the osmo 1 with gimbal
I do. It's great, but a little cumbersome to attach the iPhone and calibrate each time. Also a little large and need to bring with it's own case when also carrying camera equipment on vacation.

Does anyone still have the osmo 1 with gimbal

I have the Osmo +. Actually I have two of them. It serves as the perfect example of what is great and terrible about DJI. The create great hardware, but come up short on the software side. Additionally they pretty much abandon things within a year and don't give (meaningful) updates.

There are things that DJI has flat out said the HW isn't powerful enough to do, but somehow third parties can get their apps to eek that performance out of the "weak" hardware.

Does anyone else have camera filters for the dji osmo pocket? Just wondering.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal