Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

It's that time of year again.

The Fat Contoller

Reaction score
The leaves on trees round here are changing already. Only a few weeks now until we're able to get those fantastic Autumn colours. :)

Reactions: BingErr
The leaves on trees round here are changing already. Only a few weeks now until we're able to get those fantastic Autumn colours. :)
Oh, gawd, don't remind me!!!! Actually, the squirrels already are!!!! One or more of them seem to be harvesting leaves for their winter sleep. Green leaves and leaf clusters are at the base of one tree. They will probably take up residence under my solar panels on my roof again. And my 5,000 sq ft corner lot is bordered by 10 pin oak trees - meaning months and months of leaf raking and binning and raking and binning and.....o_O:cry:(n)

Oh, gawd, don't remind me!!!! Actually, the squirrels already are!!!! One or more of them seem to be harvesting leaves for their winter sleep. Green leaves and leaf clusters are at the base of one tree. They will probably take up residence under my solar panels on my roof again. And my 5,000 sq ft corner lot is bordered by 10 pin oak trees - meaning months and months of leaf raking and binning and raking and binning and.....o_O:cry:(n)
I agree. I hate fall and winter because it’s so cold! Summer was best because it was nice and hot outside and swimming at water parks is the best!

I didn't have my Osmo Pocket last year. I do have numerous photos taken over the years but I'm looking forward to getting some video this year. I'm happy enough to let the leaves lie in my garden, though my wife spends a lot of her spare time doing all the raking etc. so i leave her to it.

Reactions: ff22
I agree. I hate fall and winter because it’s so cold! Summer was best because it was nice and hot outside and swimming at water parks is the best!
I'll have to agree to disagree with you Roslad, I absolutely hate the heat of summer. I look forward to the cooler months. Every season offers different opportunities for photos and now that I own the Osmo Pocket I have to revisit all my locations to get video footage.

I didn't have my Osmo Pocket last year. I do have numerous photos taken over the years but I'm looking forward to getting some video this year. I'm happy enough to let the leaves lie in my garden, though my wife spends a lot of her spare time doing all the raking etc. so i leave her to it.
Actually, I have a neighbor who really likes the streets and parking strips clean and thinks raking my leaves is better than going to the gym. Unfortunately, she has purchased a mobile home parked in Arizona and this year will be gone during the months long leave period. Seriously, Pin Oaks drop leaves very slowly over the course of the entire Fall and Winter so it goes on and on and on. There's always some leaves hanging just as the new growth pushes them off in Spring.

I'm with you - I do not like heat. Above 75F and I'm not happy! Heading toward 80F today - too darn hot.

Reactions: travelinaday
Is this forum becomming a social club for old men, or is it a forum were people can exchange Osmo know-how, tips etc. ???? :):)

View attachment 135

My Action will be traveling to its home land China next month but it will probably not see REAL action - maybe a stroll on the Great Wall. Hopefully, it survives to go cross-country skiing in the Dolomites next Winter - a bit more action (g)

Excellent, that's what I'm talking about. Great stuff Corey. They are all good but I like the Wisconsin and Spider Lake ones best simply because they're more colourful nature, with less buildings, roads and traffic. (y):)

Excellent, that's what I'm talking about. Great stuff Corey. They are all good but I like the Wisconsin and Spider Lake ones best simply because they're more colourful nature, with less buildings, roads and traffic. (y):)
Thanks! We're trying to get out to the East coast next month, but not sure if we'll be able to time it with the color change. Want to fly into Boston and the drive through New Hampshire and Vermont and Maine. I've seen all these states, but the wife hasn't seen any of them. Plus, I've never flown my drone in any of them. If the stars align I'll be flying my new drone in Maine while the Fall Colors are peak.

Thanks! We're trying to get out to the East coast next month, but not sure if we'll be able to time it with the color change. Want to fly into Boston and the drive through New Hampshire and Vermont and Maine. I've seen all these states, but the wife hasn't seen any of them. Plus, I've never flown my drone in any of them. If the stars align I'll be flying my new drone in Maine while the Fall Colors are peak.
I'd be very interested in seeing anything you get if you manage to visit the town of Bangor in Maine, mostly because I live in Bangor, Co. Down lol.

You are welcome to come and film the color change at my Plantation if you help rake up the ensuing mess! I call the place Ten Oaks. Yes, I know if looks like one large hedge but there are ten pin oaks as well as three apple trees, one plum and a cherry. The birch or willows were removed due to falling limb hazards.

Captured the other day with my Zoom.

Ten Oaks.jpg

Reactions: The Fat Contoller

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal