Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Just couldn’t resist!

DoomMeister

Reaction score
Hi all,

DoomMeister here. I love UAV’s and tech things in general. I own a Yuneec Breeze and Typhoon H Pro, but am not a snob when it comes to brand. All have their strong and weak points and should be used accordingly.

I am a strong supporter of legal flight in whatever location you happen to be flying and feel airspace should be open for hobbyist, commercial, and big business in a manner that all can utilize safely and without detriment to each other.

Just finished reading up on the Action. Not a bad piece of technology. I can see this coming in handy for a lot of purposes.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi all,

DoomMeister here. I love UAV’s and tech things in general. I own a Yuneec Breeze and Typhoon H Pro, but am not a snob when it comes to brand. All have their strong and weak points and should be used accordingly.

I am a strong supporter of legal flight in whatever location you happen to be flying and feel airspace should be open for hobbyist, commercial, and big business in a manner that all can utilize safely and without detriment to each other.
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Hi all,

Just finished reading up on the Action. Not a bad piece of technology. I can see this coming in handy for a lot of purposes.
Welcome. I'd love to see your drone footage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal