Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Just here for the freebie

430Ferrari

Reaction score
I don’t have much time to live, so I’m hoping I win the DJI contest for the free Osmo because right now, most of my money is being used to pay my medical bills. Sad, but true. Stuff happens.

I also would appreciate a donated DJI drone of any sort. My estate will gladly return it when my “fresh if used by date” expires. ??

Maryland

Well, I hope you get better! I hope your entertained at the hospital because I know hospitals can be very boring.

I don’t have much time to live, so I’m hoping I win the DJI contest for the free Osmo because right now, most of my money is being used to pay my medical bills. Sad, but true. Stuff happens.

I also would appreciate a donated DJI drone of any sort. My estate will gladly return it when my “fresh if used by date” expires. ??

Maryland
Welcome to the forum, but I hope if they give out free stuff they do so to people who have more time to use it. :D :D Just kidding of course. Hope everything turns out ok and you get out of the hospital and back to filming and enjoying DJI's newest product.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal