Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Kaiserstuhl (Coronacation '20) Part 7

ikkel

Reaction score
The Kaiserstuhl on the eastern edge of the Upper Rhine Plain and the western edge of the Black Forest is a small hilly area of 16 km long and 12.5 km wide.
It's known for its wine regions and historical towns.

Everything is shot with the Mavic Pro and the Osmo Pocket

Reactions: apeel
Another great video. Thank you.

Quick question. With your final edits being around 5-6 second for each clips before cutting away, I am curious to know how long you usually record clips in the field. Do you leave the recording go on for a long time and edit them to short clips later. Or do you record short clips (say 10-15 sec each)?

I

Another great video. Thank you.

Quick question. With your final edits being around 5-6 second for each clips before cutting away, I am curious to know how long you usually record clips in the field. Do you leave the recording go on for a long time and edit them to short clips later. Or do you record short clips (say 10-15 sec each)?

I
I usually record short clips (max 25sec) in higer framerate so that I can slowdown when needed. I a few shots from different angles so that I can hoose afterwards wich is best.

Reactions: ff22
Thanks for answering my question.

Thanks for sharing. (still can't see what I'm typing)

I had problems typing replies yesterday as the text was black on a black background. I assume that is what you are referring to. It seems to be working fine now. Guess a moderator stepped in and fixed the issue?

Let's see - yes, I can now see what I'm typing. I actually reported my own posting in another thread to bring this to the attention of a moderator. Not sure if they fixed it or if it fixed itself.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryHood