Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Lions Mane Jellyfish in Puget Sound

Reaction score

The dark green depths of Puget Sound hide many mysterious and beautiful creatures, and one of the most spectacular of these aquatic wonders is the Lions Mane Jellyfish, a creature that is as lovely as it is deadly. Flying on translucent wings above the sand, through the kelp fronds and past the drowned towers and sunken canyons of the Salish Sea, the Lions Mane is the unseeing predator of the deeps.

I filmed this video with the DJI Osmo Action from my kayak. I just floated along with the tide and held the Osmo Action under the water next to the jellyfish.

The dark green depths of Puget Sound hide many mysterious and beautiful creatures, and one of the most spectacular of these aquatic wonders is the Lions Mane Jellyfish, a creature that is as lovely as it is deadly. Flying on translucent wings above the sand, through the kelp fronds and past the drowned towers and sunken canyons of the Salish Sea, the Lions Mane is the unseeing predator of the deeps.

I filmed this video with the DJI Osmo Action from my kayak. I just floated along with the tide and held the Osmo Action under the water next to the jellyfish.
Magical video. Fascinating creatures (inspired to look up more info)

nice underwater quality. I love the jellyfish recording

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal