Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Meall a'Bhuachaille. Scottish for the "Hill of the Herdsmen".

ArthurC

Reaction score
Another mountain top adventure from Scotland, (this time by myself while the wife was painting). Most of it was shot with the spark and Osmo Pocket, with a few stills and timelapses in there.

This mountain is on the Northern edge of the Cairngorms an is a popular hike for the area. Luckily, I beat everyone to the summit and had it to myself.

Enjoy!

Scotland is very nice.
For me it's 18year's ago that I was in Scotland for the last time. I have to go back somewhen.

Another mountain top adventure from Scotland, (this time by myself while the wife was painting). Most of it was shot with the spark and Osmo Pocket, with a few stills and timelapses in there.

This mountain is on the Northern edge of the Cairngorms an is a popular hike for the area. Luckily, I beat everyone to the summit and had it to myself.

Enjoy!

Very nice. Never been to Scotland and last in the British Isles and 1968!!!

Enjoy!

Very nice. That's the same music as my Dunseverick/Giant's Causeway video ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal