Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Micro SD Card Question

Art

Reaction score
I have recently purchased an OSMO + to augment my video capabilities. The user manual says the Micro SD Card MAX Capacity 64 GB Class 10. I have several 128 GB V30 SD cards. I have tried one of these for a short video and it seemed to work. Does anyone know if there is a down side to using a higher capacity SD Card in the OSMO + ?

I have been "violating" the limits, too with other DJI products. So far with no ill-affects.

I have been "violating" the limits, too with other DJI products. So far with no ill-affects.
Thanks

I will probably do the same until I run into an issue

I have recently purchased an OSMO + to augment my video capabilities. The user manual says the Micro SD Card MAX Capacity 64 GB Class 10. I have several 128 GB V30 SD cards. I have tried one of these for a short video and it seemed to work. Does anyone know if there is a down side to using a higher capacity SD Card in the OSMO + ?
I'm also using a 128GB SD card. Works just fine. Only thing I can think of is that the Pocket might limit the content that could be saved on the SD card to 64gb. So far it tells me that of the 119gb (what it reports as the space available) it still has 111gb left. So I've only used 8gb for saved video and photos. I might put in my old Samsung SD card, which is 32gb.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryHood