Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Mt. Rainier National Park Alpine Timelapse Video

Reaction score

Mt. Rainier National Park rises ever upward towards the sky, a towering maze of spires, glaciers, and alpine meadows so immense that this great mountain generates its won weather. From boiling clouds that tower overhead, to sneaking mist that creeps slyly over the tundra, to writhing fog that boils on distant ridges lit like burning flames by the setting sun. Overhead at night the stars spiral in their great eternal wheel of twinkling splendor as the moon casts dim and ghostly shadows across the lupine. Dawn comes swift and cold with a rising wind that sweeps the the lurking darkness into sheltered hollows and daunting crevasses, and once again the glaciers shine like diamonds in the new light of day.

I only used the DJI Osmo Action for a few shots in this video, but I thought I would share it here anyway because it really is some of my best work.

Last edited:
Reactions: ff22 and berlib
EXCELLENT. Very nicely filmed and edited. What other camera(s) were used?

EXCELLENT. Very nicely filmed and edited. What other camera(s) were used?
Thank you!

The main camera used for this video was the Nikon Z6 and 24-70 F4 S lens, as well as my Rokinon 14mm F2.8 for the night sky footage. I also used the Caon 80D with the 55-250 STM lens for the telephoto shots.

Reactions: ff22

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal