Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Music?

Huntman2014

Reaction score
Just wondering, what music do you guys use and where do you get it from? I have been using YouTube's free music selection but that is very limited.

Reactions: SirrRoyston
I've tended to use classical music that seems to fit whatever subject I'm filming. But this can create copyright issues. I hear music that loops during the video - sometimes that works and other times it gets pretty monotonous.

Reactions: Huntman2014
I've tended to use classical music that seems to fit whatever subject I'm filming. But this can create copyright issues. I hear music that loops during the video - sometimes that works and other times it gets pretty monotonous.
Ok, one of the problems ive been having with youtubes free music is that it does not loop. :(

Ok, one of the problems ive been having with youtubes free music is that it does not loop. :(
Do they automatically attach it or can you download it and then add it over and over to fill in your full video? It would seem that if they attach, there'd be a setting to loop it?

I mostly use dramatic/epic/fantasy music. And I choose the song by my feeling that I had of the days that when filming.
Offcourse everybody has a different taste, but choose the music in first place for yourself and not for others to please. The sound makes a good video and when you choose something from your own liking the editing will be much better because you put your feeling in it.
I download almost everything from you tube. Not everything is copyright free, but when it's for personal use i don't give a **** about that. As long as you don't go pro and gain money with it, then it will not be a great problem.

Grtz

Okay thanks, I just dont know how to download something from youtube.........

Just wondering, what music do you guys use and where do you get it from? I have been using YouTube's free music selection but that is very limited.
I'm a member of a couple of drone forums.

This guy named Eric Matyas offers the use of his composed music for drone videos. He has PLENTY. lol (1600 songs)

I think his disclaimer is that you must either mention his name or make a link for his site in your video.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal