Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

New to the forum

GFields

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
digitalphotocreations.co
Hello from Austin Texas!

I am a professional photographer for over 20 years, flying drones for more than 6 years. I have had my FAA Part 107 since shortly after the requirement was implemented. I own Digital Photo Creations, have the DJI Inspire 2 with CinemaDNG & Apple ProRes license, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, and the Mavic Air. Lately, I seem to do more roof inspections than anything else, but I'll take it lol.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this fine group.
Plans for purchasing the Osmo Action camera is forthcoming.

Hello from Austin Texas!

I am a professional photographer for over 20 years, flying drones for more than 6 years. I have had my FAA Part 107 since shortly after the requirement was implemented. I own Digital Photo Creations, have the DJI Inspire 2 with CinemaDNG & Apple ProRes license, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, and the Mavic Air. Lately, I seem to do more roof inspections than anything else, but I'll take it lol.

That's a nice collection of gear, looking forward to seeing some of your footage in the video section.

Hello from Austin Texas!

Welcome to the forum. Do you do creative vids also? youtube channel? Remember to Keep Austin Weird. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal