Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Nordschwarzwald (Coronacation '20) Part 9

ikkel

Reaction score
The penultimate part of my installment of our Coronacation in september.

This time we are going tor the northern part of the black forest.
The northern part of the black forest is more densely wooded and more touristic than the southern part.
Lovely villages, dark forests and historical places which are a joy to visit. Hiking in this region is like being in a miracle of nature.

Everything is shot with the Osmo Pocket and the Mavic Pro

Reactions: apeel
I am jealous. You've managed quite a photographic vacation. I don't think I missed it but any pictures of your travel vehicle?

Reactions: ikkel
I am jealous. You've managed quite a photographic vacation. I don't think I missed it but any pictures of your travel vehicle?
In part 10 which is the last one, their you can see our travel vehicle ( that will be uploaded tomorrow ) But we drive a RV and on vacation we take our motorcycle with us on a trailer.

If you can't wait untill tomorrow then you can see it in this trailer form my installment of our vacation in 2019. It's directly in the openingshot

Reactions: apeel
Man, I'm going to miss these installments.

Reactions: ikkel
Man, I'm going to miss these installments.
Hopefully when covid lets us, the next longer journey will be in the spring 2021 and one in september 2021 again. Untill then it's single weekend vids only as long as we may take out our RV with the covidrestrictments that are getting harder and harder. Just home from a weekend in the black water valley, so somewhere this week :) :) :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal