Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Odd calibration and drift

Murray Martz

Reaction score
I tend to calibrate the gimbal if I am heading out for the day. Has anyone noticed that the gimbal does not always tend to calibrate horizontally and vertically level? I calibrate it on a level surface, just seems odd to me.

I havent noticed it with my giball, but I have noticed it with my Dji Spark. I turn it on and the camera drifts a little bit to the right. I even calibrate it but it still does it. Maybe you can get something to have it stay on the right level?

I tend to calibrate the gimbal if I am heading out for the day. Has anyone noticed that the gimbal does not always tend to calibrate horizontally and vertically level? I calibrate it on a level surface, just seems odd to me.
Occasionally the Osmo Pocket with calibrate and be tilted a little. A restart usually fixes it.

Still trying to figure this out. If I am facing forward and start to turn in either direction, the phone leans to the direction I am turning, as in if I turn left, the left of the phone starts to drop down. It never stays horizontal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal