Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Osmo Action power rails design

webhdx

Reaction score
Hello
I bought heavily water damaged Osmo Action with an intention of fixing it. There are some obvious corrosion marks on FPC headers and I will take care of these as soon as I buy the exact headers and receptacles. The camera is booting up, charges the battery, back LCD & touch are working. I have a problem with microSD and WiFi. These two things aren't working. The card seems to be detected sometimes but cannot be formatted (Format error). WiFi is not detected at all it shows no name and MAC, can't be restored to defaults (it shows an error).

I'm looking for someone who has power rails layout and could share it with me. There is nothing visibly broken and I don't have another board to compare measurements with.

Thanks in advance!

Hello
I bought heavily water damaged Osmo Action with an intention of fixing it. There are some obvious corrosion marks on FPC headers and I will take care of these as soon as I buy the exact headers and receptacles. The camera is booting up, charges the battery, back LCD & touch are working. I have a problem with microSD and WiFi. These two things aren't working. The card seems to be detected sometimes but cannot be formatted (Format error). WiFi is not detected at all it shows no name and MAC, can't be restored to defaults (it shows an error).

I'm looking for someone who has power rails layout and could share it with me. There is nothing visibly broken and I don't have another board to compare measurements with.

Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the board. You have certainly picked an interesting project.

Have you visited the official DJI action forums? Good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryHood