Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Osmo Pocket, Spark, Mavic Air, MPP, GoPro 3, GoPro 5, GoPro Fusion owner from Rochester, MN.

BingErr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I probably buy too many cameras. My youtube channel finally hit 1000 subs (woo hoo)!! I love making travel vids and drone vids but also incorporating action camera footage into my vids. Decided NOT to buy the Osmo Action yet and purchased the GoPro 7 Dusk White instead. I already have a LOT of batteries for the 5 so figured I could share the batteries with the 7. My 7 is in the mail as week speak. Anyway, Here's a few comparative timelapse vids I did this winter between the GoPro 5 and Osmo Pocket. And then here's a travel series I made last month with the Mavic Air, Osmo Pocket, and GoPro 5. Enjoy!
BTW, great idea for a forum. The Osmos don't get enough action in the DJI forums.

Here's my Ireland Travel footage, used the Osmo Pocket a lot.

Ireland Adventure Day 4 Dark Hedges Carrick a rede Giants Causeway Peace Wall Portrush 4k

Ireland Adventure Day 5 Portrush to Westport Wild Atlantic Way Extreme Wind Bing Err 4k

Ireland Adventure Day 6 Westport Sheep Doo Lough Kylemoore Abbey Kinvara Castle 4k Bing Err

Ireland Adventure Day 7 Kinvara to Dingle Cliffs of Moher Conor Pass 4k Mavic Air Bing Err

Ireland Adventure Day 8 Dingle Loop Ring of Kerry Cliffs Killarney DJI Mavic Air Osmo Pocket 4k Bing

Ireland Adventure Day 9 Killarney to Dublin Ross Castle Muckross House Rock of Cashel Hore Abbey Mav

Defined is a lot of cameras but, sometimes you need multiple cameras to get the job done.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryHood