Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Party in my pocet2

Uhh! The first part of the second part. You must have missed it? :eek:;)
Thanks for watching

Say, this is not you is it?
That's me. I owned eMicrophones, Inc.. I retired and sold out the end of 2011. See:

Your research is incomplete. Did you notice who the poster was? John Doe, duh!!! John Doe, alias for Mark Bender. He is an Internet Troll. He harassed and threatened me repeatedly. A customer with greater computer abilities than I contacted and informed he had backtraced this person to Mark Bender in San Antonio, TX. As his threats were increasing, I contacted a Private Investigator and paid for a background check. Turns out there were 2 criminal charges against him. I was told the first was domestic assault and dropped. The second charge may have been dropped but a civil suit was filed and damages assessed. The Private Investigator's report is attached. Further investigations and Google Earth showed this violent man was on welfare and lived in a shack by railroad tracks. When I published this on the Internet, Mark Bender, alias John Doe, disappeared.

If you still question my legitmacy, see attached image. In 1994, IBM appointed me their first business partner for their first speech recognition products. In 2008 I was invited to meet with the Microsoft Speech Recognition group in Redmond, WA because of my 14 years experience in Speech Recognition. As recognition for the contributions made for the successful release of Microsoft's embedding SR in Windows 7 the MVP (Most Valuable Professional) was awarded.

I don't ask anyone to Subscribe but you can see some quality photography at MartyMarkoePhotography.com

Attachments

• MarkBender1.zip
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
  • BusinessPartner.jpg
    BusinessPartner.jpg
    973 KB · Views: 0
That's me. I owned eMicrophones, Inc.. I retired and sold out the end of 2011. See:

Your research is incomplete. Did you notice who the poster was? John Doe, duh!!! John Doe, alias for Mark Bender. He is an Internet Troll. He harassed and threatened me repeatedly. A customer with greater computer abilities than I contacted and informed he had backtraced this person to Mark Bender in San Antonio, TX. As his threats were increasing, I contacted a Private Investigator and paid for a background check. Turns out there were 2 criminal charges against him. I was told the first was domestic assault and dropped. The second charge may have been dropped but a civil suit was filed and damages assessed. The Private Investigator's report is attached. Further investigations and Google Earth showed this violent man was on welfare and lived in a shack by railroad tracks. When I published this on the Internet, Mark Bender, alias John Doe, disappeared.

If you still question my legitmacy, see attached image. In 1994, IBM appointed me their first business partner for their first speech recognition products. In 2008 I was invited to meet with the Microsoft Speech Recognition group in Redmond, WA because of my 14 years experience in Speech Recognition. As recognition for the contributions made for the successful release of Microsoft's embedding SR in Windows 7 the MVP (Most Valuable Professional) was awarded.

I don't ask anyone to Subscribe but you can see some quality photography at MartyMarkoePhotography.com
I find the bahavior of some Americans quite qeustionable. All I want to do is take videos and shere with people. Through this activity I have made ontact with some very personable people - positive, friendly and willing to share advice on photography etc. I am not into competitive behavior and people that harrass and spread negativeity - am here for enjoyment - if that bothers others, so be it, they need not participate.

I know only of Jeremy Bender - he was a man of leisure, took his pleasure in the evening son. Laid himself in a bed of roses and finally decided to become a none.

I know only of Jeremy Bender - he was a man of leisure, took his pleasure in the evening son. Laid himself in a bed of roses and finally decided to become a none.
Cute saying. As to advice, fair enough. Therre are hundreds of Filming Basics on the Internet. Click Here to Try this short one. Skip to the one minuet mark to start.

"All I want to do is take videos and shere with people. "
Before I share any media, I look at the photo or video and put myself in another person's shoes. I ask, what is the point of the share? Is there an emotion to be evoked? Is the technical presentation of good quality (in focus, exposed correctly, composed well, no distractions, etc.).

Good luck.

Cute saying. As to advice, fair enough. Therre are hundreds of Filming Basics on the Internet. Click Here to Try this short one. Skip to the one minuet mark to start.

"All I want to do is take videos and shere with people. "
Before I share any media, I look at the photo or video and put myself in another person's shoes. I ask, what is the point of the share? Is there an emotion to be evoked? Is the technical presentation of good quality (in focus, exposed correctly, composed well, no distractions, etc.).

Good luck.
Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal