Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Pilot from Hollywood,FL!

travelinaday

Reaction score
Hey all I am a mavic air pilot and a osmo pocket operator! From sunny south Florida.

Hello and welcome from Northern Ireland. I've been to Florida a few times but it's too hot and humid for me to enjoy it properly, I'm always happy to get back to this cold, wet country.

Good morning from the diagonal opposite end of the country and completely opposite weather end, also, Seattle.

Haha! Hello and good morning, we will be in the west coast in November! Driving from Phoenix to San Francisco!

Hello and welcome from Northern Ireland. I've been to Florida a few times but it's too hot and humid for me to enjoy it properly, I'm always happy to get back to this cold, wet country.

Florida's weather is quite horrible I agree. IT's wayyyy to humid haha

Haha! Hello and good morning, we will be in the west coast in November! Driving from Phoenix to San Francisco!

Don't miss Sedona - although touristy, it is still quite beautiful. Great sunset views on the way to its airport.

Reactions: travelinaday
Don't miss Sedona - although touristy, it is still quite beautiful. Great sunset views on the way to its airport.

Oh Sedona is high on our list. My brother lives 35minutes away so I will definitely be visiting. Hope to capture a day to night time lapse there. How is the weather on that coast in early NOV? I hear it gets cool

Oh Sedona is high on our list. My brother lives 35minutes away so I will definitely be visiting. Hope to capture a day to night time lapse there. How is the weather on that coast in early NOV? I hear it gets cool

If you hike, there are some terrific hikes not very far from town center. But just walking the loop around the "Bell" thing is neat and pretty simple. If you are into "art" then a visit to Exposures International Gallery (copied so text font changed) is really fun. I purchased two bronzes!!!!

I'm not really familiar with SF weather but it is probably cool and gray, like ours in Seattle. Nov is really damp up here.

Greetings & welcome from a Mavic-OSMO-Pocket Air pilot parked in Vienna, Austria :+) ...

Have been finding the latest OSMO Pocket firmware update last week has been superb.

Reactions: ff22

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal