Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Porte d'Alsace (Coronacation '20) Part 3

ikkel

Reaction score
Part 3 of my installment of our coronacation 2020

Saverne the gateway to the Alsace with is 18th century castle of Rohan, historical houses and lovely towncentre.

Everything is shot with the osmo pocket

Reactions: apeel
Very nice. You move/pan so smoothly that it is a pleasure watching.

Reactions: ikkel
Very nice. You move/pan so smoothly that it is a pleasure watching.
Thnx
I use a 4th axis and do a active track on a object and then I start walking smoothly to create my shot

Reactions: ff22
Very nice. I have a 4th axis stabilizer for my Pocket as well. Never thought about using active track. Will have to remember to give it a try.

Incidentally, do you know that if I give you a 'thumbs up' in this forum, does that translate into a 'thumbs up' in YouTube automatically, or do I need to go to YouTube so you get credit there as well?

Reactions: ikkel
Very nice. I have a 4th axis stabilizer for my Pocket as well. Never thought about using active track. Will have to remember to give it a try.

Incidentally, do you know that if I give you a 'thumbs up' in this forum, does that translate into a 'thumbs up' in YouTube automatically, or do I need to go to YouTube so you get credit there as well?
When you use the active track then you will see that you will get a nice panning with a changing view on the object. Sure try it, you will be surprised. And try to keep the sun in your back to have a nice view

The tumbs up here don't add in you tube. Two different platforms.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal