Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Problem!

Kingfisher 5

Reaction score
Hi all … only just started using my Osmo Pocket - my video playbacks seem to be jerky and I don't know why. Doing a slow pan the pic is ever so slightly jerky. I've tried different settings - 4k & 1080 etc but don't know if maybe the frame rate is critical, or maybe I'm doing something else wrong. Anyone …. ?

wrong kind of sd-card ?
too brutal moves when filming ?
no filters ?
Wrong settings ?

Just thinking about some stuff.
Upload once a little peace so that we can see the problem much better and maybe push you in the right direction.

wrong kind of sd-card ?
too brutal moves when filming ?
no filters ?
Wrong settings ?

Just thinking about some stuff.
Upload once a little peace so that we can see the problem much better and maybe push you in the right direction.

It's the settings I'm worried about … good 128 SD card, no 'brutal moves' but no filters … I'll see if I can download a sample … I deleted the jerky stuff but I'll do some more! ....
Tried that and got - "File too large for server to process" …. I'll have to think again … I did that one in 4k 50 so maybe I'll try something else - tomorrow!

Last edited:
Hi all … only just started using my Osmo Pocket - my video playbacks seem to be jerky and I don't know why. Doing a slow pan the pic is ever so slightly jerky. I've tried different settings - 4k & 1080 etc but don't know if maybe the frame rate is critical, or maybe I'm doing something else wrong. Anyone …. ?

I always shoot in 4k 60fps or 2.7k 60fps, and have the "Slow Follow" selected. That, and gentle motions makes a HUGE difference... hope this helps a little!

When you shoot in a higher framerate then you will have less stotter and smoother shots.
But also does your sd-card have enough speed.
And slow movements are always better.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal