Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Scottish Water

The Fat Contoller

Reaction score
I'm still new at video editing, having been a stills photographer for many years, but hopefully my videos will get better as time goes on. I'm just back home after a few days in the beautiful Scottish Highlands and threw together some footage.

? nice shots, good quality from where I’m sitting. I’m totally new to the idea of video editing too but I’d be happy with results like that. Thanks for sharing

? nice shots, good quality from where I’m sitting. I’m totally new to the idea of video editing too but I’d be happy with results like that. Thanks for sharing
Thanks Ronnoco, I'm happy with the footage that came out of the Osmo Pocket and it didn't take me too long to put together the video. I know it isn't anywhere near professional quality but I'm pleased with the results. I expect to improve at both obtaining better 'start-off' footage and editing said footage as I get more practice.

I'm still new at video editing, having been a stills photographer for many years, but hopefully my videos will get better as time goes on. I'm just back home after a few days in the beautiful Scottish Highlands and threw together some footage.

I like your "Thrown Together Footage". Very very scenic up your part of the world!
I too am very new to this as I have only had my M2Z & Osmo Mobile 2 about 6 months.. But I am finding I am spending more time on my PC here in Thailand than I did doing the videoing.. Then finding the music takes an age!!
Good luck and keep experimenting, check out my Videos on here and YouTube as MrSmileyGC. Let me know what you think pls. G

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal