Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

September in Minnesota near the Mississippi River (first time using Osmo Action)

Some nice and interesting places to film.
The osmo action shots were very jerky indeed, to jerky to use in a vid for my taste.

Reactions: BingErr
Some nice and interesting places to film.
The osmo action shots were very jerky indeed, to jerky to use in a vid for my taste.
I appreciate the honesty to your response. I used a Warp Stabilizer in Adobe Premiere at first and thought that would fix the shot. When I rendered the whole project out I realized the stabilizer effect made them look VERY strange so I removed the effect. I honestly left them in only because the family memories are more important to me than the entire video, but I understand other people not appreciating them in the same way. Thanks for watching!!

Reactions: ikkel
I appreciate the honesty to your response. I used a Warp Stabilizer in Adobe Premiere at first and thought that would fix the shot. When I rendered the whole project out I realized the stabilizer effect made them look VERY strange so I removed the effect. I honestly left them in only because the family memories are more important to me than the entire video, but I understand other people not appreciating them in the same way. Thanks for watching!!
for family memory it's less more important that's true.
And now you learned again to not forget to activate your rocksteady stabalisation.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryHood