Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Slow Down Gimbal Conrol - Extension Rod

Lastrexking

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to slow down/change the sensitivity of the thumb pad to control the gimbal on the extension rod?

I am not sure about the extension rod, but my understanding is that you CAN control the sensitivity of the gimbal settings of Mini Control Stick if used with a Pocket 2. So perhaps it will work with the Extension Rod? I have confirmed however that these gimbal settings are not available for the Mini Control Stick when used on a Pocket-1.

Frankly, I think that DJI's claim that the Mini Control Stick is 'backward compatible with the Pocket 1' is false advertising. Yes, the pan left / right / up / down works, and the button to set Follow / Tilt Lock / FPV modes work, but the ZOOM feature and the Gimbal Settings options are NOT supported on the Pocket 1.

I am not sure about the extension rod, but my understanding is that you CAN control the sensitivity of the gimbal settings of Mini Control Stick if used with a Pocket 2. So perhaps it will work with the Extension Rod?
Yes you can adjust the gimbal responsiveness of the mini control stick, however I've not seen a way to do the same on the extension rod.

Yes you can adjust the gimbal responsiveness of the mini control stick, however I've not seen a way to do the same on the extension rod.
IHi
I know you can adjustr thegimbal responsiveness but cannot find where to do this. Please be so kind as to direct me - I have looked in all the swipe menus and am sure it was there that I sa it but now that I want it I do not find it - please help
Thanks

IHi
I know you can adjustr thegimbal responsiveness but cannot find where to do this. Please be so kind as to direct me - I have looked in all the swipe menus and am sure it was there that I sa it but now that I want it I do not find it - please help
Thanks
Look at 1:04 of this video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal