Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

So with this win a camera?

Reaction score
With this do a post and you could win a DJI camera? So I don't have to read some long drawn out how to win can you put 1 word an would that count as an entry?

With this do a post and you could win a DJI camera? So I don't have to read some long drawn out how to win can you put 1 word an would that count as an entry?

Read the Community Rules and posting standards. One liners and senseless posts are considered to be padding your post count. If you want to increase your chances by posting more, find worthwhile information on the Osmo products and share it on the site.

Reactions: Roslad and BingErr
Read the Community Rules and posting standards. One liners and senseless posts are considered to be padding your post count. If you want to increase your chances by posting more, find worthwhile information on the Osmo products and share it on the site.
I find that some people have no sense of humor or no way of understanding other's! I have no idea of what your talking about because I have more things in my life to do then to set and read everything that may cross in front of my eyes. I asked a Question an just because you don't seem to understand what I asked you want to play like your the super cop of DJI form maybe you should go to a comedy club an get a laugh, Oh an in most of the comedy clubs they have on the wall rules to follow so read it before you go in that way if someone gets out of line you can point it out for them as well? Now your padding the form just because you did not understand what I ask! Here's a funny for you I'm holding my hand in the air can you guess what finger I'm holding up? You have a Great day.... if you like my post don't forget to give a thumbs up

• Angry
Reactions: Roslad
I find that some people have no sense of humor or no way of understanding other's! I have no idea of what your talking about because I have more things in my life to do then to set and read everything that may cross in front of my eyes. I asked a Question an just because you don't seem to understand what I asked you want to play like your the super cop of DJI form maybe you should go to a comedy club an get a laugh, Oh an in most of the comedy clubs they have on the wall rules to follow so read it before you go in that way if someone gets out of line you can point it out for them as well? Now your padding the form just because you did not understand what I ask! Here's a funny for you I'm holding my hand in the air can you guess what finger I'm holding up? You have a Great day.... if you like my post don't forget to give a thumbs up

C-mon, thats a bit harsh isn`t it?
This is an online forum, with people we have never met. People who are all different and have different sense of humors,
different levels of English. We are not face to face, we are not with our friends who understand us better than most. Try to remember this is online and reading humor and feelings can be hard with words alone. I don`t think Doommeister said anything wrong, just replying to your question, putting it out there straight. Anyway we are all new here and should try to be clear as possible with questions, answers and general info so as not to create un-needed tension.

C-mon, thats a bit harsh isn`t it?
This is an online forum, with people we have never met. People who are all different and have different sense of humors,
different levels of English. We are not face to face, we are not with our friends who understand us better than most. Try to remember this is online and reading humor and feelings can be hard with words alone. I don`t think Doommeister said anything wrong, just replying to your question, putting it out there straight. Anyway we are all new here and should try to be clear as possible with questions, answers and general info so as not to create un-needed tension.

For you and the other's that just don't seem to understand? I ask a question an if someone just can't understand that and wants to send me something snide or rude then they "DESERVE" regardless from me or another person all the comments back! "PLAIN an SIMPLE" Now I would love a camera from DJI but after getting hurt at work in 1998 an I had to have 3 back surgery's I can't afford to buy one.. I also don't have a web site with a half million people or I'd be getting thing's sent to me for free to try out.

Maybe.

Reactions: ff22

Quite obvious you haven’t taken time to read the Community Rules of the forum as evidenced by the rude response you gave.

You asked if one word posts would count as an entry and I directed you to the Community Rules for the answer to that question. I am not the forum police on this forum nor was I acting like I was. In closing my response, you are now on ignore so I don’t have to witness any more of your unsociable behavior.

No need to be harsh at each other. Let’s keep this a positive website not a YouTube comment section.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal