Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Spark Pilot with Osmo Moblie gimbal

SirrRoyston

Reaction score
I''ll be honest here... Just a hello post for the Osmo Action Camera competition :D
Fairly new Spark Pilot, Osmo mobile gimbal used with ......GoPro Hero 7 Black. Been a GoPro user from day one tbh. Amature home/holiday movies (action type ;)) maker and use Sony Vegas to edit. Sony compact camera and Sony XZ1 camera phone aswell for all holiday snaps and videos.

Reactions: clackey
Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.

I''ll be honest here... Just a hello post for the Osmo Action Camera competition :D
Fairly new Spark Pilot, Osmo mobile gimbal used with ......GoPro Hero 7 Black. Been a GoPro user from day one tbh. Amature home/holiday movies (action type ;)) maker and use Sony Vegas to edit. Sony compact camera and Sony XZ1 camera phone aswell for all holiday snaps and videos.
Do you feel using the gimbal AND the GoPro 7 is overkill? Just ordered the GoPro 7 Dusk White (arrives Wednesday) and I'm hoping I won't need a gimbal for most shots. Of course I'll still use my Osmo Pocket for many things, just probably not action stuff (I'll use the GoPros) What's your opinion?

To be honest I haven't really used it much yet. But I like the YouTuber iPhonedo and he did this comparison AFTER the Osmo review.....

Dji Spark for the win! Hopefully Dji make a spark 2 or a mavic mini!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal