Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Storm Dennis

Dennis roamed around here as well and did lots of damage. It was intense from time to time.

Dennis roamed around here as well and did lots of damage. It was intense from time to time.
It was much more impressive in reality than what the Osmo footage puts across. The waves came across really well, but I think an external microphone would have been needed to fully convey the sound of the wind. Having said that it's still so much easier to carry an Osmo Pocket with you than a load of heavy camera gear.

Reactions: ikkel
That's true, it's a handy little camera that goes along everywhere with me, so easy to use and rather good quality.

That's true, it's a handy little camera that goes along everywhere with me, so easy to use and rather good quality.
On Sunday I'm heading off to the Highlands of Scotland for a few days. Snow has been forecast so I might get some nice shots. Then again, with my luck it's more likely to be grey and rainy.

Hopefully you had good flying weather. I was in the French and Belgian Ardens. Saturday the weather was grey but reasonable, sunday to windy, rain and grey as hell. For me the weather may begin to change so that we can finally film in good weather conditions to have even better video's.
I posted the link of my latest creation in the showcase topic

Reactions: The Fat Contoller
Hopefully you had good flying weather. I was in the French and Belgian Ardens. Saturday the weather was grey but reasonable, sunday to windy, rain and grey as hell. For me the weather may begin to change so that we can finally film in good weather conditions to have even better video's.
I posted the link of my latest creation in the showcase topic
I didn't manage to get the Mavic in the air, but I got some good footage with the Osmo Pocket. Just got back late last night from Scotland (five days with friends & wives travelling by car) and I'm back over again on Monday by plane (lad's hiking break). I'll get more stuff then and edit/post when I get back.

Reactions: ikkel
Have a nice flight and i look forward to your video's

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal