Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Strawberries in my pocket2

Droffarc

Reaction score
In the early 1900's when Sam Zetler arrived near Stellenbosch, the area was still fairly untamed and relatively wild.

No, we are not talking about Lions roaming the veld. We are talking about a farm where there was no infrastructure to speak of - almost non-existing roads, and no creature comforts as we know it.
Sam and his wife José settled in and the farming started.

As time passed by, they had 5 sons all of whom joined the farming business. Soon it was known as S. Zetler and Sons, and more recently it became known as Wynland Boerdery.

Through the years the Zetler family, through their farming business, supplied the local market, major shopping chains, and even the overseas markets with top quality fresh produce, but they became mostly famous for their strawberries.

What they became most famous for however, are the two farm stalls - Mooiberge and Mountain Breeze - which have seen local people and tourists, from up-country and abroad, return year after year.

Their scarecrows in the surrounding strawberry fields have been photographed by tourists from just about every country on this planet !!

Hope you enjoy.

See more of my video clips on my YT channel at:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryHood